- This event has passed.
Tri-County Community Townhall
August 3, 2017 @ 6:30 PM - 9:30 PMFree
Constituents and friends from North Orange County, Southeast Los Angeles County, and West San Bernardino in Congressional District 39 will raise and discuss critical issues of importance in this special community forum with two outstanding elected officials: U.S. Representative Linda Sánchez (CA-38) and Assemblywoman Sharon Quirk-Silva (CA Assembly-65). Also invited to participate – Rep. Ed Royce the congressman of District 39.
This forum is co-hosted by two grassroots organizations: Courage Campaign and Indivisible CA39.
Seating is limited – tickets are FREE – must be REGISTERED IN ADVANCE at https://
Doors open for seating at 6:30pm – DOORS CLOSE AND TICKETS EXPIRE AT 6:55PM
Location: Fullerton Community Center, Grand Hall.
340 W. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832
Code of Conduct
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for all those who participate in the event.
The following behaviors are expected and requested of all attendees:
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
The following behaviors are considered harassment and are unacceptable at this event. Any individual or group that engages in the following behaviors will be asked to leave the event.
- Violence, threats of violence or violent language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory jokes in any language.
- Use of profane, obscene or vulgar language or gestures.
- Repeated Interruption of speakers.
- Sustained disruption of this event.
Prohibited Items, you will be asked to leave any and all of these items at the entrance:
- Posters, signs and banners.
- Laser pens and pointers.
- Noise-making devices.
Recording of video will be allowed, but please do so only from the back of the room, to avoid blocking the view of others.
Above all, please respect everyone. We will not agree on everything, but we can still have a positive
and respectful dialogue.